In celebration of World Collage Day 2021, we are so excited to share this news — Twin Cities Collage Collective is launching the Collage Materials Scholarship in an effort to support new and emerging collage artists!
Through this project, we will provide a variety of unique vintage and contemporary paper-based collage material at no cost to the recipient to support their creative exploration. Receiving a mix of material can kickstart creativity and lead to fascinating breakthroughs!
Black, brown, mixed race and indigenous folks are encouraged to apply, as are members of the LGBTQIA2S+ community. We respectfully ask that collage artists who have been working in the medium for some time and have an ongoing steady access to collage material do not apply. Please apply by May 31st, 2021. If there are many responses, we reserve the right to close the form early and start a waitlist for the next batch of available packets.
- Artists who identify as BIPOC and/or LGBTQIA2S+ are prioritized for this project and are encouraged to apply
- This project is intended for new and emerging collage artists
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Five large materials packets will be distributed from this initial application period
- Applications are accepted through May 31st, 2021. Please apply by May 31st, 2021. If there are many responses, we reserve the right to close the form early and start a waitlist
- To apply, please fill out this form